Monday, May 26, 2008

What a tiring day...

I woke up at 6.50AM? But..I'm not going school. I've got to accompany my mum out of the house. So weird, its already school holiday yet my sister still has to go school? Weirdddd. But nvm, I was like half-dead in the car, cause I slept past midnight. Went to make my IC. Okay, luckily there weren't many people, although the passport making was already filled with I-dont-know how many people. So yes...passport photo taking was like, zoom less than 5 mins? Then everything was done in I guess less than 30mins? Okay..I thought it would take hours, that was way I didn't want to make my IC at all.

After that...we went to Bugis, first, to go to the Temple there. Oh yes, when we were walking there, there was this lady who totally freaked me out. I don't know, she just seemed scary, so I held on my mum's hand, like I was strangling her arm or something. I don't know, she just...give me that scary feeling. Okay...shan't talk about it anymore, if not I'll freak myself out even more.

Okay...after praying, we went to Bugis Parco(sp?) All the shops weren't open yet. So, we sat for probably 45mins, for the money changer to open & the Swatch watch shop to open. Changed $, left for Tmall.

I'm so angry with my psp. The stupid DJ MAX I just downloaded is always hanging. After I'm back from Thailand...sigh...

After shopping at Tmall, left for White Sands. To do the ez-link card. The queue was like .....I don't know how long we waited. But nvm, at least I've got a new ez-link card now. Don't have to dig for 55cents anymore.

Reached home, started packing my luggage. Packing is ..... tough. Okay, I didn't know its so mafan. Like..I stare at my luggage, I don't know how to start. I just don't feel like moving at all. Then in the end, after being forced by my mum, I've decided to fold and take out everything I need. Then..my mum helped me to put them in. Hahaha, I don't know why, but my mum and my maid, they're like laughing non-stop. Probably because I was complaining all the way, and shouting for my mum every 5 mins.

Chatted with Mindy on the phone for 30mins! I've never chat with her for more than I think 15mins on the phone before! Thats because she's always like, dying to put down the phone. Yes you're always like that, Mindy. Even Yun Ping & almost everyone else thinks so (:

Mindy's...............now I know why her luggage weighs only 7kg?! Like..thats damn light. She's not bringing any toiletries except her toothbrush and toothpaste. She's bringing only 1 socks?! 1 pants?! LIKE.........WTH?! Because she's expecting that I'm gonna bring it for her, I was like giving her that -.- voice. & because of that, I've got to put like dont know how much of shampoo/conditioner/body soap for dearest Mindy. & I need to bring extra food to share with her in the Hotel Room. Okay, she's like a QUEEN! Ohmygoodness.

& that Mr Fong asked me to take photographs for him. & because of that, I've got to bring the camera stuffs which weighs like OMG, I think 2kg?! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little. But the camera things is damnnnn heavy. & Mindy's not bringing her phone, she expects me to lend mine to her. So my phone bill will be like...& she didn't change alot of $, so she expects me to lend my $ to her....OMGZ....MINDY, YOU'RE SO GONNA BE DEAD IN THAILAND. I WILL TORTURE YOU LIKE MAD :D

Forget it, I shan't bother much about lending & giving so much things to Mindy, cause yes. She has been a veryyyyyy 'nice' friend this year right :P

Oh..Mindy's coming my house later, probably around 10plus going 11pm! Woohoo!! She's coming over for a sleepover :D I'm very very very excited. But I want to sleep. She plans to stare at my tv from midnight till 4am? Okay. Thats insane, Mindy, your eyes would be like.... you-know-what [: Hahah, then you'll start complaining to me everyday in Thailand (:

We're probably going to play the 'love count' game throughout the night? No no no. I'm going to sleep. Not gonna entertain her at all. Hopefully I'm able to sleep. Okay, its only 4 days & yet I feel as if I'm going there for a good 1 month. Zzzz..

We're gonna be back on Friday. That's sooooo soon. I don't even think I'll feel that I've even left Singapore yet. Its very short! Sigh...I want to leave Singapore for probably 3 weeks. But..Thailand's 100x hotter than Singapore....Zzzz. Not holiday-ing with family this year in June..sigh..cause brother's got his mid-years I suppose. Urghhhh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Sara & Shankar aren't back yet. & I'll be back before them, when they left before me! Ahhhh. You two Sses. COME BACK SOON MAN!

Alright....................................
Cheers.